• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Hello from an Aussie visiting Vancouver, BC & western Canada this summer

evangelinek

Hi all,
This is my first foray onto the MOA forum, although this is my second year as a member.

I visited the MOA Salem, Oregon Rally last year. & have been solo touring around the US & Canada for a while now on my red F650GS twin which has Washington state plates.
Attached is a photo of my loaded bike at Osoyoos.

Wondering if there are any members who would like to join me for a coffee or to go for a ride??

Looking forward to hearing from others.

kind regards,
Evangeline

Attachments

• DSCN4888.jpg
    DSCN4888.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 54
Welcome to the forum and thanks for the picture! Sounds like you're having a great time on your extended tour. :thumb

I'm up for a coffee if you are in this area. We also have lots of room to camp.
Martin.
In the Okanagan Valley.

Departing Vancouver Wed July 16 am Heading East

Time to head back to Toronto. Not as far from home as you, but it's a ways!

Taking TransCanada to Hwy 3 to Lethbridge. Let me know if this suits you at all.

welcome to the Forum

Welcome aboard, if you find yourself around Eastern Oklahoma be sure and look me up.

Time to head back to Toronto. Not as far from home as you, but it's a ways!

Taking TransCanada to Hwy 3 to Lethbridge. Let me know if this suits you at all.

Thanks for getting back to me. So many roads..... :D

Am leaving Van tomorrow (Monday) to do the Whistler road as i missed doing it due to my motorcycle's electrical probs (turns out the stater has a relatively short life on the BMW twins & killed the battery too) on my way back from Dawson City a few weeks ago. Having it ridden it south-bound last year, it makes sense to ride it heading north?!

Am on my way to Edmonton so unlikely to get that far south this time.

Take care & enJOY!

E

Back