• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Greetings from the SF Bay Area!

tinygsa

Hello!

Long time rider, first time caller. My first true road bike was back in 89, an 86 Honda 650 Nighthawk (loved that bike). Took a several decade hiatus. Started riding again on a Victory Cross Country Tour, rapidly realized that was a mistake. Bought a Kawasaki Versys 1000 to get re-acquainted with riding on. Rode the hell out of it for about six months before selling it and the Victory and bought a 2018 Triumph Tiger XRt (great bike). But a GS was always the dream, so in March of 22 I picked up my brand new, 0 mile Rallye GS Adventure and the test drive was the ride home of about sixty miles. I am absolutely in love with this bike, and it's great to be part of the Motorrad community!

Hello!

Long time rider, first time caller. My first true road bike was back in 89, an 86 Honda 650 Nighthawk (loved that bike). Took a several decade hiatus. Started riding again on a Victory Cross Country Tour, rapidly realized that was a mistake. Bought a Kawasaki Versys 1000 to get re-acquainted with riding on. Rode the hell out of it for about six months before selling it and the Victory and bought a 2018 Triumph Tiger XRt (great bike). But a GS was always the dream, so in March of 22 I picked up my brand new, 0 mile Rallye GS Adventure and the test drive was the ride home of about sixty miles. I am absolutely in love with this bike, and it's great to be part of the Motorrad community!

Greetings from Lucas Valley, over here in Marin!

Just across 37 from me, I'm in Suisun.

Get ready. The Breakfast Club Rally folks, a car organization, are running a big rally out in your neck of the woods, starting in Fairfax, then to St. Helena and then to Calistoga in a couple weeks. If you like cars, watch for them. They get all kinds of cool stuff. They'll be rolling out of Fairfax at like 9am, but haven't announced the start point yet.

Greetings from ND, where it's still freaking winter. With another CO low coming in next week. :wave

Seriously, glad to have you here. You picked a great bike to begin your Motorrad adventure on.

Welcome tinygsa! Glad you achieved/acquired your dream. My dream is to see a pic of your bike...please help me achieve my dream.

Back