• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Easter candy sugar high........

S

screwtop

My wife is planning an easter egg hunt for the nieces and nephews. She bought a surplus of candy, which unbenounced to her, I have found. I'm sampling the stock. I just ate 2 Cadbury eggs and I'm wired up pretty good. I usually go for the Reese's eggs, but I have to say, the Cadbury carmel eggs are givin' Reeses a run for the money. I'll have to sample them both again to be sure which is best.

"Peeps", by contrast, suck (nothing against anyone who likes Peeps). They're fun to put in the microwave but otherwise, a total waste of calories IMHO.

What's your favorite easter candy?

Besides putting them in the microwave, here's another fun use for peeps. The ultimate peep show.

BTW, I prefer the Reese's eggs. :brad

Attachments

• ultimate_peep_show.jpg
    ultimate_peep_show.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 65
Besides putting them in the microwave, here's another fun use for peeps. The ultimate peep show.

I feel bad for those peeps. It probably started with drugs, and has lead to a career in the adult entertainment industry. Regardless, it's better than being put in a microwave, I guess. Any pictures of lap dancing?

Easter? Why limit it to one season of the year.

Dark chocolate cream filled, year round.:brad

Those are cheap peeps, degrading themselves like that.
I'll go with the malted eggs, or "What are Malted eggs Alex."

Dark chocolate and its gotta have nuts and chews. Don't want none of that soft center stuff, gotta have nuts and chews.:eat

Back