• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Any Flip up Helmets fit in the right side case?

devauxb

Probably not the most secure thing to do, but I commute with my R1150RS and leave it in a mainly secure employee parking lot during the day.

I store my Scorpion EXO-700 (size large) in the right side case (won't fit in the left) during the day as I find this immensely handy - but it is a tight squeeze and has left a bit of rub marks on the helmet.

Planning ahead, I like the idea of the modular flip/front helmets, but would like to be able to store it similarly. Anyone have any success in parking a f/f comfortably in the side case (I believe RT/RS use the same cases)?

I'm in the market for a flip up helmet too. I can't get my el cheapo full face in the side case at all. Then again, lots of people say I have a big head!
Jay

Back