• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Any color yet anywhere?

aaaaaa

Has anyone seen any good fall color changes in the Northeast? I'm planning on taking Monday and Tuesday off and going for a spin.
robert

Unfortunately most of the colors here in CO went about two weeks ago.. really a same... got too much rain in Sept and the colors were dingy and the leaves went black too quick... the last of the remaining is going this week... guess you cant have it great every year...

I'm heading from Harrisburg, PA area to Syracuse, NY for a SU football game (free tickets), on the 30th and hope to see some color on the way up. Looks like a chance of rain on the way home Sunday, but that's why I carry that rain gear everywhere I go. I'm hoping the Pocano region is getting orange by then. I'm sure there will be plenty of orange in Syracuse, but that will mostly be the sweatshirts of SU fans. I'll ride past the Rally outside Scranton, wish I had time to stop in and meet some folks in person.

john1691
2000 K1200RS

Back