• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

27th Annual Georgia Mountain Rally – May 5th to May 7th 2017 - All Welcome!

sharpeunit

27th Annual Georgia Mountain Rally – May 5th to May 7th 2017

Why not join over 500 motorcycle enthusiasts from across North America in Hiawassee, Georgia at the Southeast's premier spring weekend event?

The BMW Motorcycle Club of Georgia returns to the picturesque fairgrounds in Hiawassee for its 27th Georgia Mountain Rally over May 5th to May 7th 2017. The area offers rewarding twisties, inspiring vistas and renowned mountain hospitality. Plus, this is dual-sport heaven for all skill levels. The perfect start to anyone’s riding season!

Registration includes lakeside tent camping sites (improved lots for tents and RVs available, and local hotels offer a range of accommodation alternatives), Friday and Saturday dinners, Saturday and Sunday pancake breakfasts, regular rally attractions and major prize draws. Plus, new this year is a special appearance by motorcycle humorist and author Jack Riepe - If you haven't heard Jack speak, you're in for a real treat.

Event: 27th Georgia Mountain Rally
Timeframe: Friday May 5th 2017 to Sunday May 7th 2017
Venue: Georgia Mountain Fairground, 1311 Music Hall Rd., Hiawassee, GA 30546 [GPS: N34 57.919 W83 46.346]

Details & Registration: http://www.bmwmcoga.org

Contact: BMWMCOGA President & Rally Meister rally@bmwmcoga.org

Dont miss this rally! Great for first-timers.

Great rally! I'm all signed up for this coming year. Nice people, fantastic roads and a gorgeous lakeside camping area. The GMR was the first BMW rally I ever attended and I have been back every year since. I also saw a post somewhere that said Jack Riepe, the guy who writes the humor column in the ON magazine will be speaking there this year. I'm sure that will be a hoot.

Here's the quick link to the registration page. http://www.bmwmcoga.org/content.aspx?page_id=22&club_id=243122&module_id=243396. You can save $10 by signing up now.

Back