• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

review

1. Mama1200

Review- Tourmaster Epic Jacket (long term test)

Some of you may have been following my web series The Planet Tour Gamma Sales is the Canadian distributor for Tourmaster and they were kind enough to sponsor my riding gear awhile back. Here is my long term test review of the Epic Series Jacket.
  2. A

Anyone know about LS2 Helmets???

I am looking to buy a new modular touring style helmet and I saw LS2's add in the ON several issues back and I wanted to know if anyone can give me any advice or insight on this company (i.e. quality, longevity, comfortability).
  3. merrittgene

Helmet brands - advice wanted

I'm looking for a new helmet. Of course, fit is everything, but I think I'm looking at either a Schuberth C3 or Arai Vector 2. (I've always had Shoei before, and I've never been fully happy with the fit and noise level. I don't think I have a Shoei head.) So, knowing that opinions are like...
  4. M

Fieldsheer Cooling Vest Review

Hi all wrote a quick review on the Fieldsheer cooling vest, if your interested. :type Bill
  5. M

Gear Thread? AirFlow pants

Wasn't there a section in the forum on gear? Anyway I got a pair of the new BMW AirFlow pants and wrote a review if anyones interested. :type Bill
Back