• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

wunderlich

1. P

Observations after installing Wunderlich motor guards.

I'll start with that I'm glad I did it. Second, as a kid with dad stationed in Germany I used to work on people's cars so that they would pass inspections and I was significantly cheaper than any Mercedes or VW dealer and had both metric and sea tools so could take car of us cars too. With...
  2. ramble

Wunderlich America

Is it possible to buy accessories directly form Wunderlich ?
  3. D

Centerstand footbar w lowered pegs

1st time posting so bear with me: I became the owner of a 2004 R1150R this past summer and have loved the new bike, better power, better braking. I did unfortunately however have to part with my beloved '78 R100/7 due to garage space primarily. Now I am faced with the somewhat onerous task of...
  4. M

Wunderlich Protection Bars for RT

I'm considering the engine & luggage protection bars from Wunderlich. If you have either of these, how do you like them? Also just wondering what would look better on a Black RT (2009-but whatever) the silver or black. I even thought of silver engine bars and black luggage bars. If anyone...
  5. B

Heed vs Wunderlich Crash Bars (Hi-Way Bars) On BMW 2012 R1200RT

Requesting feed back on quality, tube gauge, ease of installation, reliability of company, warranty experience, or any other important info to compare purchasing Heed (from Poland) vs. Wunderlich. BIKE MODEL: 2012 BMW R1200RT ....Thank you, B
  6. C

Upgrade suspension on R1200GSA

Hi gang, I ride a BMW R1200GSA 2016 low suspension. I'm planing to upgrade front and rear suspensions. Touratech and Wunderlich are offering suspensions for the GS. Does anyone have already upgraded the suspensions on his GS? What kind of suspension is it? Does it worth it? Thanks
  7. S

R1200RS Wunderlich Windscreen

Has anyone tried the Wunderlich Touring Windscreen for an R1200RS?
  8. T

wet head bar raisers

Does anyone have experience with handlebar raisers on the 2013 1200 GS? i am considering the Rox speed FX. I want to make certain that the existing clutch and brake cables will work with out modifications. Any other suggestions are welcome
Back