• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

driving lights

1. M

Driving lights

I'm looking at getting some driving lights from Denali. They have two sets I'm interested in. First is the DM 2.0 which has a diameter of 2.2 inches and length of 2.4 inches. The second choice is their D2 2.0 kit, that light diameter is 1.7 inches and 2.2 inch in length. Which of these two...
  2. AnMar

denali micro installation on 15 R1200R

new to the wetheads. one look under the seat and I started to sweat, dry mouth and tachycardia ensued shortly thereafter. This is a new monster. Anyone have any information on installing Denali or Moto lights on the R1200R (2015)? I prefer them to come on (along with the headlight) and stay...
  3. kentuvman

Driving Light Recommendation for R60/5

Hi Gang, I'm finding while riding my R60/5 cars aren't seeing me like they do on my K75s with driving lights mounted over the calipers on the front forks. W/out installing a crash bar, what options and mounting places are suggested for a nice set of LED lights that will help with visibility...
  4. Turkus

R1100/1150"RS" Aux Light mount/bar/bracket ??

Putting this out there for a fellow MOA member (I've got more time on my hands than he does). He's the proud owner of a pair of RS model BMWs - one is mid-90s and the other is a 2004 (I believe). Here's the problem: He purchased a set of Clearwater "Darla" driving lights with the "universal"...
  5. 26667

driving light aim?

So I got the Hellas driving lights fork-mounted, just above the calipers on my 1100RT, and probably they'll do just what they're intended to do.:clap But here's my Q: What's a good formula for aiming them? Should they both be angled slightly to the right so as not to annoy oncoming cars, yet...
Back