• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

brake hose

1. romulanremus

97 RT Spiegler brake line swap

I got the set of five yesterday and started the install. Had a few issues. I couldn't get the left front caliper line to break free where it goes through its bracket. The screw holding the bracket to the left fork was frozen, and a chisel didn't manage to free it up so I ended up cutting the...
  2. tangoalpha

R1150RT Spiegler Brake Line Install Tips?

Hi Guys. You may recall in a recent post where I mentioned ordering a set of fully sintered brake pads and a set of Spiegler SS braided brake hoses for my ‘02 R1150RT. Well the pads and the brake lines have arrived. Before I start wrenching, what I’d like to know is whether any of you have any...
  3. geobeemer

Where to Purchase Brake Lines in Chicago area?

I tried searching for a place to purchase custom made brake lines in the Chicago (NW preferred but not picky) area but didn't come up with much of anything. I am leaving on a MC trip on Thursday and need a brake line for my LT. All suggestions are welcome!! APPRECIATED! I will need to...
Back