• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

centech

1. J

Looking for an ignition-on Hot wire, any tips- 2003 k1200gt

Hi, 2003 K1200GT bike here. "What color wire am I looking for" is the question. FYI from earlier suggestion, I have a fuse block currently connected directly to the battery. Ok for testing but I prefer to get the hot wire from one that is only ON with the ignition. I plan on connecting...
  2. sullycuse

Centech AP-2 Install 2007 K1200GT

All. I just got done installing the Centech AP-2 on my 2007 K1200GT and it could not have gone better. I ran across this company, Excel Cycle Werks in Illinois on the AdvRider forum and their premade kit, specifically for the K1200GT, made this install a breeze. Not only was the kit all set up...
  3. P

Centech connection question-2014 GSW

Hello all: This may sound like a foolish question but I have an AP-1 Centech under the seat. It has 5 fuses but 8 connections on either side. How do I know which connection corresponds to which fuse? I am trying to connect a dedicated pigtail to the 15a fuse. Also am I running just the red wire...
  4. J

Centech AP-2 on a 2010 R1200GS

I recently purchased a new to me 2010 R1200GS and sold my '01 R1150 GS. Wanting to add a few things, I decided to add a fuze block, and went with the Centech AP-2 which offers several switched and a couple of unswitched circuits. I purchased the kit for my bike from Excel Cycle Werks -...
  5. jpm1074

Centech A-2 installation on '04 1150GS

Just purchased a Centech A-2 to install on my '04 R1150GS and was wondering if anyone has a wiring schematic/advise that they may want to share. Thanks in advance for your assistance!
  6. B

2012 R1200RT Centech AP1 fuse block and RP-170R relay install-rear accessory port

Hello all, I am a new BMW owner and so far have loved the bike. However like many, I found the accessory ports wanting when connecting heated gear. I searched the web for answers but found the responses short for my needs. So for my first post, I would like to add my experience to help others...
Back