• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

female riders

1. erikawinn

Alright, ladies or under anyone 60! Let's get to chit-chatting!

I am 25 year old lady. I'm usually running around with my grandfather (75 years old) and his friends (men from 65-85). I'm trying to find some women and/or people closer to my age to ride with, meet up with at rallies, and/or just someone to talk with. I guess, I should give you a brief...
  2. S

International Female Ride Day...Any VT / New England Female Riders wish to join..

For a ride on International Female Ride Day, Saturday, May 7, 2017 (motoress.com)? Am a new BMWMOA female member (statistically we are only 5% of the BMWMOA membership). I ride a BMW650GS and live in both Chester, Vermont (GREAT area to ride!) and Costa Rica. The International Female Ride...
Back