• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

texas

1. M

Ride from SoCal to COTA in April

I have been planning a pretty trip but I already have riding SoCal to TX to attend MotoGP in April in the back of my mind. Would anyone be interested in this idea?
  2. H

Traveling around Austin Texas

We are riding around Austin, Texas for 3 days and wondered the sites that would be interesting to see. We like small towns, funky things, history, cool roads. Any ideas? End of April.
  3. K

Rookie rider on a Rockster

Aside from a 1970 Kawasaki Triple that doesn't run, this is my first bike since I was 14. I bought it with 5,500 miles back in September. I have ridden to work, 10 miles round trip on it every dry day since and have taken it to deep south Texas to visit my daughter in oil patch. The trip to KCOT...
  4. CaptRehkopf

IBA Big As Texas Party- Republic of Texas 1000, and the 'councilman'

IBA, BIG AS TEXAS PARTY--THE REPUBLIC OF TEXAS 1000 AND THE 'COUNCILMAN' You know people tell me all the time that you miss so much when you ride a 1000 miles a day. How can you see anything they ask, and that is somewhat true, BUT on the other hand, in a 1000 miles a lot can be seen and happen...
  5. N

Amarillo TX to BMW Rally 2011

Anyone riding through Amarillo Tx on way to BMW Rally in PA? I'd like to join up and have some company along the way. If you have some road room, let know an I'll join up with my GS. I hope to take my time up and back, three days min. both ways. My next task is to find a place to stay? camping...
  6. B

OldSchooling on the "Lone Star Trail"

Great camping at Steele Creek Park on Whitney Lake,Texas This is a no fee camping area. Whitney Lake Texas Morning cowboy coffee Things are slow at work, so I ask my bud Papple if he would transfer my GS down South. His itinerary was Florida to Texas. Texas is where I want to be, as...
Back