• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

repair

1. Furman

Alpine Audio Unit Repair

Looking for an electronic repair shop that can repair the Bluetooth issue I am having with my Alpine audio unit. The issue I am having is with the Bluetooth connection dropping out. I get audio (radio, navigation and phone) via Bluetooth to my BMW helmet headset. I would get a message on my...
  2. T

Brand new ‘91 K75 (with 87,000 miles on it)

Hello, I am a new BMW owner, having recently purchased a ‘91 K75 with 87,000miles on the odometer. It seems to run great, far smoother than my previous two bikes. The previous, and second, owner seemed to be rather meticulous about caring for it, but any vehicle needs special attention when the...
  3. GeorgeR1200RT

AirHawk Repair worked

My 15 year old AirHawk developed a seam leak on the way to Billings. The leak was 3/8 inch wide between the top and bottom layers. When I got home, I used ShoeGoo to try and repair it. First layer was to fill the leak with as much as I could squeeze in to the hole. After drying all night I...
  4. A

Bosch Horn - no rivets, how does it come apart?

Next winter project - Fix the horn.... Found many links on how to take apart the Bosch horns that are riveted together... but none for the style that I have. I've taken the nut off the back and have tried to unscrew/pry the front cover off, but it's seems to be very solid. It looks as though...
  5. P

Saddle tear fix?

I am repairing tears in my r90/6 saddle and I'm looking for suggestions on what glue/vinyl repair to use. I took the cover off and plan to patch form the back, then reinstall. What do you think?
Back