• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

vin decoding

1. T

Vin Decoder

Does anyone know of a working vin decoder? Look at several used GSA's around me. Thanks.
  2. M

As Built Specs on a GSW?

I recently bought a 2013 R1200GS that has a ton of optional factory options. Anyone know a way to find the original as-built specs? Thanks
  3. J

Where is the Paint Code

2016 R1200RT No sticker underneath, on the seat, wrapped on the cables that look anything like a paint code. I'm pretty sure it's Ebony Metallic (M47 or NC9) but don't know the difference between the CODES. NONE of the online paint sites have info by entering vin or bike info. Original paperwork...
  4. R

New Owner, Problem with centerstand

I bought a 2013 G650GS a few days ago and am having trouble getting the bike onto the centerstand. It's been about five years since I last rode. The last bike I had was a 1992 K75RT. I had no problem lifting it, it did help that it had a lifting handle. The bike was bought from a KTM dealer...
  5. J

What's included on my RT??

I ran my VIN through one of the on-line VIN decoders to confirm what should be on my bike. As I remembered/expected, my RT is loaded with most of the accessories that were available, but some of the options are in German, and my German is very, very bad these days! How can I translate these...
Back