• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

travel

1. A

Montana trip for 5 days

Hello everyone! We plan to spend 5 days in Montana this June and would like to have ideas and advises to have just right and pleasant journey over there! We will see and go through Glacier NP and surrounding areas but never been in north west part of state and would like to have feedback from...
  2. travisgill

Iceland and Faroe Islands - Bridge Between Continents...

18 days in Iceland 8 days in the Faroe Islands Background story: Empty-nesters. Our two kids have moved out of the nest. For the first time, in the last 24 years, it’s just the two of us. Just my wife, Chantil, and me, Travis. We're just a normal 45-year-old couple scratching our heads and...
  3. E

American West Trip – Can it be done?

This post has been duplicated on advrider.com forums at http://advrider.com/index.php?threads/american-west-trip-–-can-it-be-done.1219253/ Hoping to reach a larger audience (and one that is possibly more in tune and familiar with the bike we'll be riding, I've also posted here. As a noob, I...
  4. maximaltours

maximaltours

Hi Guys we are very happy to be in your community now. We are German citizens living and working in Pensacola, Fl for over 10 years Our favorites: motorcycle tours with our company but also on private basis
  5. D

Mexico Road Trip Advice

I'm new to the forum, so I hope I do this correctly!:) Does anyone have a good link or other resource suggestion for my planned trip from California to Chiapas, Mexico? Insurance, roads, accommodations, repairs, fuel, and general advice? Thanks a million!
  6. S

Flying with Gear

It's is bad enough flying with your "normal" stuff for vacation but what recommendations does anyone have for flying with your riding gear? Flying to CA in the next few weeks to take a 5 day off road course at Rawhide with my husband and our flight is not direct. I want to have my gear with...
  7. B

Garmen 660 and map of Europe?

Has anyone used a GPS in Europe? I am thinking about taking a 3 month trip in '15. Seening places that I couldn't go when I was in the Mil in the '80's. From the Nordcape to the Toe and everyplace between.
  8. B

Travel

What is the best route from Denver to see the national parks in Utah?
  9. D

Adventure Travel Film Festival hosted by Austin Vince & Lois Price in NC, May 4-6

To all BMWMOA motorcycle travel enthusiasts, Join me at the Adventure Travel Film Festival, hosted by the world's most entertaining and renowned motorcycle travelers Austin Vince and Lois Pryce. It’s not just an international celebration of the greatest adventure travel films from the 1920s...
  10. mrtnfischer

2011 ride 4 corners from NE from Bloomsburg or ????

Hey, Looking for a select small, ! or 2, 3 or 4, people for a roughing out of a 4 corner tour, wandering. Look this is just roughing out of Ideas to make a trip happen,. Duration of the trip to be from 20 days to 60 days. Thinking the tour will include, some camping (OK if No, again dependent...
  11. B

RTW Summer 2011... EPIC

Hello Everyone! I am a recent add-on to the community and am loving it. My goal is this. I will embark on the most epic of epic journeys. I am going to ride a motorcycle around the world, two up, starting the summer of 2011 and ending when I complete my circumnavigation of the planet...
Back