• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

tft

1. D

TFT music and BMW Connected Ap. 2022 GSA

So I have been having issues with the TFT for a while and now the connected ap is causing issues. First the TFT. This is a 2022 GSA where the TFT was updated last spring. Now whenever I go out on the bike and have my iphone with me, I spend around 20 minutes waiting for the music to update. On...
  2. P

Seemingly random flashing of red alarm light

I have a 2022 r1250rt with keyless entry and to left of tft the red light that reminds you of alarm status or if you try to start without keyfob randomly flashes while riding. It isn't telling me my alarm went off or key is missing just single random flashes. This light is below aux light and...
  3. T

Onboard computer data

Hi folks I have tried to find this answer on the forum but no luck... Does the on board computer on a 2022 1250 track top speed anywhere? Thanks Tom
  4. H

Water Spots on Dash

Good Morning! Prepping my bike to install the BMW glass protector on my TFT Dash on my 21 R1250GSAand I've hit a bit of a wall. Central Oregon has some pretty hard water out where I'm at and I've got some pesky hard water spots that I can't seem to get rid of. The photo below is after using a...
  5. T

Looking for 2022 RT TFT protection

Has anyone found a good film or gorilla glass protector for the bigger TFT on the RT's. Possible anti-glare or whatever will work best to perform close to uncovered. I see many choices for the GS's but none for the RT. Thanks.
  6. M

Keep the Nav 5?

Should one get a TFT model BMW, would consensus be they keep their Nav 5 as a backup, due to questionable TFT reliability? How deep does this rabbit hole go?
  7. P

No audible turn by turn directions: TFT to Packtalk Bold

Title of the post pretty much says it all. The bike is a new 2021 S1000XR My iPhone is connected with the BMW connected app My Packtalk is connected to “mobile phone one“ My Nav VI connects to “mobile phone 2” I have no trouble with any other functionality: music streams perfectly, audio from...
  8. P

Motorrad Connected app for iOS vs Android

Has anyone with a TFT bike tried both iOS and Android apps with their bike, and if so, any notable differences in features, stability, or performance? Does anyone know which platform the app was originally developed on? Being a German bike, I'm assuming Android since ~73% of European mobile...
  9. D

Sena 30K and BMW Connectivity Incompatibility

This is an informational post. If someone has already written about this problem, I have yet to locate it in any of the forums I frequent. I have a 2018 R1200GS Adventure with the Connectivity TFT option. I also have a Sena 30K helmet communication system in my helmet and in the helmets of...
Back