• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

1150rt

1. A

Seattle Area Mechanics?

A friend of mine just bought a 1150 RT that is need of a new clutch. He asked me about some capable and reliable mechanic that he could hire to do the work. As I moved to the area relatively recently myself, I’m reaching gout via the forum for help. Thanks! Allen Brooke Peterson
  2. F

04 1150rt rear shock replacement

Need instructions for replacing my rear shock. I know I have to take off the rear wheel and the adjustable seat mount. Do I also need to remove any of the body parts. Does the bottom anchor pin have loctite on it? Thanks in advance.
  3. H

2002 1150RT Brake bleed instructions

Does anyone have instructions as to the proper sequence and procedure to bleed the brakes on the 1150RT? I have them for the 1100RT but I know the systems are different. Thanks
  4. F

Clearwater Darla Install on '03 1150RT

I'm getting ready to install Clearwater Darla lights on my '03 1150 RT. Any suggestions or experience on mounting location? - fender bolt versus caliper bolt mounting? Source of power? I assume I can use the low beam headlight wire for the power source. Any installation tips or issues to watch...
  5. B

2004 R1150RT pings when it's hot outside

My 1150RT pings when the engine is hot and the air temp outside is over approx. 75degrees F . I purchased an aftermarket add on for the temperature sensor to lower the sensor temperature to the computer which has helped some but not cured the problem . Is my computer leaning out the fuel mix...
Back