• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

r1150

1. B

2004 R1150GS tranny locking on upshift?

Hi all, My new to me, well-serviced GS with 68k has just started doing something strange. The tranny seems to go "solid" and locking up in random gears, particularly on upshifts. The only thing I can think of is that my new boots may have been "over-preloading" (it seems they prefer some...
  2. brook.reams

04 R1150-RS Brake Rotors

I replaced my rotors and pads with EBC units about 2 years ago. It took awhile as the rotors weren't flat. In the end Ireturned four (4) times until I got a pair that were within specifications for flatness. That said, any recommendations for replacement rotors and pads, other than stock BMW...
Back