• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

oil pressure switch

1. B

re: 1992 R100RT Oil Pressure Light

re: 1992 R100RT Oil Pressure Light Hey all, Situation is this: recently changed oil. Ran bike fine. No oil light on. Decided to have a few items powder coated so I removed them while recovering from carpal tunnel surgery. While it was down, I took to shop to have splines lubes as there are...
  2. H

another oil light thread !

My son has a 197?4 R75 frranken beemer that he rescued from the ARMA circuit and returned to street legal. it has been ridden off and on for the last 20 years with no problem. The amber oil light came on while cruising on the interstate. He shut it down immediately and we hauled it home. WE put...
  3. A

1983 r80 G/S Oil Pressure Switch

Does anyone know the torque spec for the oil pressure switch on a 1983 r80 G/S?
  4. W

Leaky Oil Pressure Switch

Where oh where can I get an oil pressure switch that remains oil-tight for more than two weeks? ‘94 GSPD.
Back