• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

ham radio

1. dcmcrider1983

Ham radio operators in Billings?

I'm a new "ham" (got my ticket last month), and I'll be at the rally. Packing my handheld 2m/70cm rig. If there are any others at the rally, we could give 146.520 MHz a try. I'll be monitoring 146.520 off and on and maybe trying some of the local repeaters. By the way, does the Rally use ham...
  2. tinytrains

QST, QST, QST - taking BMW-Net Check-in Now.

I see quite a few call signs on the board. If you are a HAM, please sign in. Scott, AB6YS, Torrance CA. Not motorcycle mobile.
  3. 21941

How many amateur radio operators out there?

I've noticed a few signatures on this which include amateur radio callsigns. I don't know if this demographic has ever been explored, but how many "ham radio" license holders are there amongst our esteemed membership? Please stand up to be counted!
Back