• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

turn signals

1. J

F750GS Turn Signal

Owners Manual says: Comfort Turn Signals When button 1 is pressed to the right or left, the turn signal automatically turns off under the following conditions: Speed is under 18 mph (30 km/h): after distance covered of 165 ft (50 m). Speed is between 18 mph and 60 mph (30 km/h and 100 km/h)...
  2. TfjTolson

2005 R1200RT turnsignals miraculously started working

I don't think this is model specific, but it might be. It is specific to the CAN-BUS electric system. I had a problem with my turn signals not working after an all day ride in the pouring rain. Initially the right turn signal would not turn off and then stopped working and then the left...
  3. R

G310R and GIVI saddlebags

Hi I am new to the forum, so if I have entered this question in the wrong place just let me know. I have a 2019 G310R and wanted to add saddlebags. After (what I thought) was much research, I settled on the GIVI 30 liter saddle bags. After trying to mount them, I discovered i needed the GIVI...
  4. skibumwi

Anyone attach the Skene Controller to existing Front Turn Signals?

I have the older version of the photon blaster on my 2016 RT, works great and highly recommended. Back when I bought the lights I saw a wiring diagram that should the Skene controller actually powering the existing turn signals so that they would become running lights and flash OFF instead of...
  5. S

Programming LED Blinkers?

Anyone able to get the dealer to “flash” the computer for aftermarket LED blinkers? I don’t see why we should need to add resistors and muck up the wiring... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. D

R1150RS rear amber lights always on and melt socket

Is there a way to turn these lights off without disabling the turn signal function? It gets expensive replacing rear light sockets every year.
  7. jimvonbaden

2015 R100GS LED Signals.

Added LED turn Signals to my GS: <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3aoKw0L6YwI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> Very bright! Jim :brow
  8. J

2001 K1200RS - electrical

Owner of a 2001 K1200RS with approximately 140,000 km on the odometer. We just came back from a weekend trip through New York State and back to Ontario. Several times during the trip the bike did nothing when trying to start it. Ignition on, side stand up, in neutral, clutch pulled in and...
  9. L

K75 Mystery: horn fuse blowing. Why?

Dear Fellow Flying Brickheads: You kindly answered some questions I had about lowering a1994 K75 I've just bought to fit my frame. So I did - got Hagon shocks installed and the forks lowered some and all that is good. Got the work done in Dubai, and then drove the bike home to Abu Dhabi -...
Back