• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

hexezcan

1. J

Hex EzCan Update & resulting issues

If you have a Gen1 EzCan, there may be an update to the firmware. I found it after adding a set of Denali DRL's to my R1200RT (LC). I installed the DRL's, mounting them on the fender. I connected them to the EzCan "White" circuit, configured as a general aux circuit. (Plenty of power in this...
  2. AjaxTheDog

I want a flashing LED stop lamp to go right here…17 RT

Seems like its a fixture made for a light of some sort on the back fender of my 17 RT. 10.75cm long x 2.5cm wide. It would be perfect for a pulsing super bright LED stop lamp to hopefully prevent someone from ramming me in the rear. Anyone know of such a thing?
  3. J

HexEZCan quit working

My HexEZCan quit working, completely quit, nothing hooked to it works at all, UNLESS I connect a laptop to it, everything then works normally (e.g., high amperage air horn, aux lights, brake lights.) On 2017 R1200GS. Any thoughts? I've had it around 10 months--always has worked well...
  4. desmoderek

R1200GSLC - HEX ez CAN

Wanting to add extra daytime running lights, fog lamps, air horns, or an extra USB and outlet seem to be a constant for me on every touring and ADV bike I ever own. There never seem to be enough connections to power it all. My last bike, the Triumph Tiger Explorer certainly had the alternator...
Back