• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

piaa

1. M

seeking the discontinued PIAA 1100X bulb

A few years ago, I knew PIAA was discontinuing their 1100X bulbs that I used on my 2003 K1200GT, so I bought four of them. Well, I just used the last one so, I have no spares. I went pretty deep online and couldn't a source. Does anyone know a source they'd like to share? Thanks in advance...
  2. 2

2006 RT - All Headlights Went Out - All at once...

This morning started like any other, but I made a 20 minute stop on my way to work this morning. When I fired the bike back up I noticed that the Front Headlight Indicator Warning light was on. Thinking that this wasn't a critical issue I continued on and made it to work, knowing I had a few...
  3. gregkono

Wiring my Piaa's on the RT

Have a 2009 R1200RT and have mounted new LED Piaa's. Really unsure what line to tap into for a "ignition switch only". A pic and color lead would be very helpful for this electronically challenged rider. Thanks so much in advance. Tried to tap into rear brake light but a buzzing emitted from the...
Back