• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

fuses

1. D

R1150RS rear amber lights always on and melt socket

Is there a way to turn these lights off without disabling the turn signal function? It gets expensive replacing rear light sockets every year.
  2. P

Fuses?

Hi guys, my '83 r100rt popped 2 fuses a couple of days ago. After locating them in the headlight bucket, I realize that I don't know the rating for either of them. One has the number "8" and "(P)" on the back. My manual doesn't indicate what the rating is. I'm thinking 15amp. Sent from my...
  3. C

Fuses on a 1974 R 90 6

I was adjusting my hand brake light switch and accidently blew the fuse for the brake lights and the turn signals. I looked at the owners manual and I think the fuses are behind the headlight. The manual tells you how to put the headlight and ring back on but not how to take it off. Help.
  4. G

1971 R75/5-battery - starter

Just bought a decent R75. The starter switch worked when I bought the bike. The battery was bad, so I replaced the battery with a new one. The stater switch does not work now. I am wondering if I shorted out the system when removing the old battery and may have touched + and ! against the...
Back