• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

bike jack

1. R

A review of two motorcycle jacks: Eastbound Motorcycle Hoist and MotoBikeJack

Eastbound Motorcycle Hoist MotoBikeJack I thought I would offer a review of two motorcycle jacks: the Eastbound Motorcycle Hoist, and the MotorBikeJack. I offer this as a bit of a connoisseur of motorcycle jacks given my gift for dropping my R1250GS. Let me describe these: -The Eastbound...
  2. brownie0486

16r1200rs took a nap on the left side last night

Getting ready for the upcoming trip, I was sitting on the bike in the garage and going through settings moving from 1 up plus luggage to 2 luggage with the added gear [ roughly 90#'s between the panniers [ 15#'s in each and the camp gear at 35#'s ] plus the top box and weight of the panniers...
  3. D

Motorcycle Center Jack - Take care of your bearings

More of a PSA than anything: I have a Liftmaster center jack that I've enjoyed using for the last year. It's pretty to quick to go up or down and holds the bike well when I need to do a tire change or other maintenance on the lift. About 6 weeks ago I found a ball bearing on the floor (always...
  4. Semper_Fi

Very Functional Shop Tool

DISCLAIMER - I am not affiliated with Pitbull their subsidiaries or anything related to them. Just happened to have bought one of their products. For those wanting to get the front wheel up for servicing their KGT you need to get a lift, there is one provided by BMW, but as all things Roundel...
Back