• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

sidecar

1. commando71

K100RS and a Vetter Terraplane sidecar

I am currently researching the possibility of attaching a Vetter Terraplane sidecar to my 85 K100RS. I would like to communicate with anyone on the forum who has done this or can connect me with someone who has done it. Thanks Craig
  2. erikawinn

Alright, ladies or under anyone 60! Let's get to chit-chatting!

I am 25 year old lady. I'm usually running around with my grandfather (75 years old) and his friends (men from 65-85). I'm trying to find some women and/or people closer to my age to ride with, meet up with at rallies, and/or just someone to talk with. I guess, I should give you a brief...
  3. jeffryasmith

Looking for input. Adding a side car to an F650GS

I am considering adding a sidecar to my F650GS. Looking for advice from folks with experience running this type of rig.
  4. b25bsaboy

Side Car for a BMW R1200rt

Good afternoon, The thought has crossed my mind on several occasions and while waiting for dinner while talking to my wife, thought I would put pen to paper (iPad/keyboard) and ask the question: Can I put a side car to my 2009 BMW R1200RT. Primary reason is that I have a grandson that has...
  5. N

What are your thoughts? Ural or build bmw hack?

I am looking at adding either a Ural or buy a used R1200GS and add a DMC or Hannigan rig. Any advice you would like to share to help me with this decision? I want to be able to go off-road with it, and highway (okay secondary Hwy if Ural). Fire away please.
  6. T

Side Car Tires - R90/6 - Jawa

Hello! After fixing login issues... this is my first post. :-) I have a couple of airheads and recently acquired a 1974 R90/6 with a side car setup by Jawa. Its a nice rig but I don't have a good place to store it other than outside with covers. So my plan is to fix a few small things and...
  7. D

Bucket List Help In Madison WI.

I'm not much for posting on forums... In fact this is my first ever. But, it's for a good cause... A close friend of mine (he's actually my ex-girlfriends father and he sold my my first motorcycle... R850R) has a friend who has been diagnosed with MS. She is about 60 or so, I'm guessing, and...
  8. 35634

Lusting for a Ural

I've actually gotten to the point financially I can afford a new toy without trading in my loyal K. Rigs have always intrigued me. Had a Flexit on the K75 years ago but I wanted a solo bike also. i love the simplicity of the Urals, not to mention I'm closer to a Ural dealer than a BMW. The...
  9. vetsurginc

Really old BMW rig (a Ural right?)

I road an 1968 R60/2 with car for 15 years before I had to make space for a new Beemer (wife said one bike at a time please). I'm getting the bug again and the Ural Gear Up looks very intriguing, very like my R60 in top end and acceleration, but stops better with the disc up front. Anyone have...
Back