• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

air box

1. B

Leak investigation help wanted. Whats probably leaking in the photo 2005 R1200GS

Hey guys and gals and tech experts. Was wondering if anyone could give me their best educated opinion as to what is leaking around the throttle body intake hoses at air box as shown in the photos. It appears is some type of oil and is on the left side only. This is a R1200GS which has 87...
  2. mcmlcccvrs

1985 K100RS removal of air box lid.

Okay. I know I'm not the only one who has had this problem. I cannot get the lid up enough to slide the air filter out-I've tried and tried. There is a wiring harness between the frame and the lid and it just won't give. Not only do I want to check the filter, I also want to remove the air box...
Back