• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

f850gsa

1. rwadamsidaho

F850 GSA - OEM VS BDCW Skid Plate

This summer I am joining some friend to do most of the Idaho BDR. Up to now most of the dirt riding I have done on my 2019 GSA has been USFS and Logging road. I have avoided areas were it was likely that I would contact my OEM skid plate. The IDBDR has sections that can be more challenging...
  2. T

Heated Grips for 2020 F850GSA

Hello everyone, I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to which brand of heated grips would fit on a 2020 F850GSA. I purchased a pair of R&G Premium Grips, but the shop told me that they would not fit the handlebars because of the complexity of the current grips and system. Instead...
  3. rwadamsidaho

F850GSA - After Market Fork Cartridges

https://touratech-usa.com/store/Touratech-Fork-Cartridge-Conversion-BMW-F850GS-Adventure Concerting your F850GS's front end with a high-performance, closed cartridge fork kit from Touratech Suspension will wake up the front of your BMW and make a huge change in handling, stability, and...
  4. C

F850GSA Upper crash bars

Hi guys I'm going to be taking delivery of my new F850GSA this coming week and I think I have all the bits I want for it to do a BDR this fall but I can't find upper crash bars for it anywhere. I had the touratech bars on my 16' 800gsa and they make them for the F850GS but not the adventure...
  5. rwadamsidaho

F850GSA - Second one sold in Idaho

I took delivery of the second GSA sold in Idaho, the first one went to a local motorcycle tour operator. I had rented and ridden his F850GS in October and had planned to purchase that model but found out my dealer also had a GSA on the floor and went to take a look at it. 80% of my riding is...
  6. rwadamsidaho

F850GSA - Lowered Foot Pegs

Suburban Machinery, Inc (WWW.Suburban-Machinery.com) Sales@suburban-Machinery.com 440-951-6555 Has a new Lower Foot Peg for the 2019 F850GSA Hello Rob, > > Terry went to our BMW dealer yesterday and has been working on new > hardware and installation instructions for your 2019 F850GSA...
Back