• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

jump start

1. M

Anyone Using This Portable Battery for Jumps?

So I have the DBPOWER 600a battery pack/jump starter. I carry this in my car, and it works great. Haven't used it on the bike but taking it with on my Blue Ridge Parkway trip in a few weeks: https://tinyurl.com/yyjqog69 Anyone else using this? Any thoughts? FAR cheaper than the AntiGravity...
  2. H

Jump Start (Portable) - suggestion anyone?

We are traveling around the US and park the bikes in storage every year somewhere. We usually have a trickle charger for them but this year we didn't have access to an outlet. Does anyone know the best portable battery chargers out there? We may need to call AAA to jump start the bikes but...
  3. S

Jump Bike From Car

My R1100RT has a dead battery and will not accept a charge. Has anyone jumped a bike from a car? I have heard that you can do so, but must not start the car engine. Also, how long does it take to remove the panels and tank if I want to remove the battery? I've had this bike for 5 days...
Back