• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

gas cap lock

1. W

Disable the auto-lock on a Gas Cap

Anyone know how to disable the auto lock on a Gas Cap (I have a 2021 R1250RT)
  2. H

2015 Spare key fob

Can someone please show with a pic or tell me exactly where the plastic spare key fob for a 2015 R1200RT needs to be placed/inserted to start the bike. Looks like the manual shows it going under the instrument cluster and I've tried inserting it every which way but it does nothing. Thanks
  3. P

I Broke My "87 K100RT Today. Suggestions?

Thought that today would be time to change the washers and gaskets on my '87 K100RT's gas cap. After removing and replacing washers and gaskets, I reassembled the gas cap components, turned the key to test the locking mechanism before attaching it to the gas tank. Once that was accomplished, I...
Back