• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

sensors

1. T

2002 K1200LT easy to start and good idle but bad misfire above idle, not drivable

My 2002 K1200LT has developed a terrible misfire at all speed greater than idle both steady state and no load acceleration. The engine starts easily cold and hot and idles evenly. No black smoke out exhaust but plugs are a little sooty. I have checked all wiring connections, installed new air...
  2. roger 04 rt

2004 R1150RT Wideband O2 Sensors

I'd like to get some inputs on wide-band O2 sensors for the R1150RT. As I understand it, under cruise conditions, constant TPS and roughly constant RPM, the Motronic 2.4 goes into Closed Loop operation, cycling between slightly rich and slightly lean with the engine running with an average AFR...
Back