• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

tpm

1. A

Tire Pressure Monitor

I own a R1250gs. The tire pressure listed on the back of the owners manual states my front tire should be inflated to 36.3 psi and my rear tire to 42.1 psi. I have a pretty expensive digital tire pressure gage and I monitor my tire pressure to make sure they agree with the recommended...
  2. W

R1200GSW TPM reads low

I am new to the forum. This is my first attempt to post. Since I purchased my 2015 R1200GSW in the spring the TPM front and rear read about 4 PSI low. This has resulted in the TPM low warning light being on at times when the tire are actually within spec. Any others have this problem and can...
  3. T

TPM fail and filling the rear tire

Hello everyone. On my third BMW and my first BMW with Tire Pressure Monitoring. I have an '08 KGT, putting the bike at 4 years old and in line for a replacement of the TPM sensors due to dead batteries. I have the yellow "!" and the rear tire pressure shows intermittently. Question 1: The only...
  4. M

08 R12GS TPM failure

My tire presure monitor is acting erratic. I works for a while and then stops indications with an alarm indicator. I had it checked last season and the dealer did not see any issure. He also said the batteries could not be replaced, the sender had to be replaced. Has anyone experienced...
Back