• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

headset

1. M

2018 Grand America-Packtalk Bold

I have 2018 Grand America. I have packtalk linked to my S10+ i have a bluetooth reciever also paired to phone with auxilary out plugged into aux in on bike. I want music to play both from headset and from bike speakers. the problem is that when music plays, the sound out of headset speakers is...
  2. 1

headset

I am looking for which Garmin and/or TomTom GPS units work with the Cardo Scala Team Set via Blue tooth. I am fairly certain the Zuma 500, 550, and 660 work, but I was hoping some of the less expensive bluetooth models work. I was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with these.
Back