• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

panniers

1. CaptRehkopf

Rack to protect top of panniers? Seen it but can't find it! 2018 R1200RT

I saw an advertisement for chrome racks that protected the top of the system panniers. They attached somehow to the bike and not the panniers. And they came in chrome. Main purpose for me is to keep my MotoFizz seat back from touching the top of the panniers. Old age has gotten me and I can't...
  2. K

09 R1200GS Aluminum Top Case Compatibility.

First Post! My first BMW! So much to learn. Its an '09 R1200GS had 24000km when I got it in the spring. I am in Ontario for the summer (home is Golden, BC) and I am using it as my sole mode of transport. What a blast. Also I am going to ride it 2 up home after Labour Day. The reason for more...
  3. L

K75 hard luggage/panniers

I've written to Don and Brian, but haven't heard back, so I am posting to all: You're going to think me really, really stoopid, but... the BMW side cases on my new old K75 (see photo) have handles on them that make me think one can easily take them off their mounts and bring them into the house...
  4. modarin9

Removing the Lock from the BMW Grey/Black Sports Panniers

Does any one have step by step instructions on how to remove the lock cylinder and reinstall it? I understand that there is a way to do it. I damaged one of my panniers and bought a replacement without out the lock as I did not want to cary two keys or have it rekeyed. Thanks. :scratch
Back