• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

r1200c

1. T

R1200C Aftermarket Tail Lights???

I have a broken rear turn signal and cracked tail light casing on a 2001 R1200C. I've glued it back together three times in the past 7 years. I hope it holds this time. A new replacement is about $850, and I have not been able to catch a used one before it sells. Does anyone know if there are...
  2. A

r1200c, rear rack

I have an '02 r1200c that I'd like to add a rear rack to for my lunch box. The bike has a bmw passenger grab rail on it. I was hoping to get advice or see photos from people who've done this. Ideally I can get brand names as well. Thanks, Alex
  3. jimvonbaden

1997 R1200C Refurbishment.

My friend Mike purchased a nice, but rough R1200C over the weekend. We picked it up in NJ from a guy who was riding it, but had the clutch stop working. He replaced the slave, but no help. Here is the pick-up: Some baseline photos of the general condition: Nice bike...
  4. D

2003 r1200c Fuel line replacement?

I'm needing to replace my left hand side fuel line that connects to the injector. It has a pin hole in it spraying gas. Does anyone know of a place that sells that line, or how I go about replacing the line all together? Thank you!
  5. R

R1200C Front Brake Master Cylinder hard to find

I have a 1998 R1200C in need of a Front Brake Master Cylinder. Been on back order from the local dealer for 3 weeks with no idea of a ship date. Any thoughts on options would be well received.
Back