• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

abs repair

1. W

R1150RT servoectomy info needed

My ABS Servo crapped out on while on a trip last fall, I limped it in to a BMW dealer and they diagnosed that the Servo was shot. I was lucky enough to have my son rescue me and trailer the bike home. The bike is a 2004 RT with only 32,000 miles. Last year I installed new SS brake lines and all...
  2. b25bsaboy

1992 BMW R100RT Instrument Panel

Good day, Just spent the last hour trying to find a part number for the instrument dash that holds the ignition, clock on the right side and the voltmeter on the left side. Would anyone have a part number for this, because I sure can't find it. :banghead Mine is cracked and it maybe easier to...
  3. A

ABS Module Failure 2008 R1200RT

My abs pump module, gen 2, has to be rebuilt. I did search but was unable to find help on the procedure for removing and replacing the pump module. I would also like to know if the module has to be bled separately since one thread in this forum seemed to indicate that it didn't. Any help would...
  4. M

New member does ABS module fix

Hello, I just finished installing my repaired ABS module for my '07 R1200RT. The unit failed at 14,000 miles at the end of a 2,000 mile road trip that my wife and I made recently. While I was upset about the part failure, the project ended up being very satisfying. Module Master's in Moscow...
  5. B

ABS repair - we found someone who is doing it!

Big update ***fixed by tyler at module master*** Well here's my big update...Tyler at Module Master (www.modulemaster.com) started to work on BMW early ABS units and became pretty good with repairing them... He wanted to start working and be able to fix servo motor ABS- I-ABS, Integrated ABS...
Back