• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

labrador

1. TravellingTartar

TLH counterclockwise dep from DC +or- 9 Aug ?14

[Also posted in advrider] Leaving Washington DC about 9 Aug. 90% sure I'm doing this (just pending one professional uncertainty). Traveling North from DC either through Montreal or directly to Nova Scotia. From Sydney the ferry to NFLD and again by ferry to Blanc Sablon. From there, the usual...
  2. H

Atlantic Provinces 2013

It was just aboutthis time last year when I started planning my trip down the Blue Ridge Parkway from Western Massachusetts. I received all sorts of helpful advice, recommendations on places to eat, things to see. etc.. The trip was fantastic thanks, in part, to the information gathered here...
  3. A

NYC - Trans Lab - Newfoundland - Nova Scotia

Hey all, I am planing on taking off from NYC June 16th to ride the Trans Lab then return back via Newfoundland and Nova Scotia and doing the Cabot trail. I am planing on riding 300-400 miles a day. I will have camping gear but I am planing on staying at B&B's, Motel's or hotels. I figure the...
Back