• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

rally locations

1. jnrugg

Repeat Sites

Just wondering why sites are never repeated.
  2. O

Where was the rally?

Where were these rallies held: 2007 2008 2010 2012 2013 I think I know but want to be sure. I've done some searching on the MOA site but didn't find anything.
  3. gsinnc

Past Rally Locations

At one point there was a nice document posted that listed all the Rally Locations since 1973 but I can't seem to locate it :scratch Anyone have that link of know where I can locate it? Thanks!
  4. 42831

2019 BMWMOA location?

Any speculation on where??
  5. pglaves

2018 International Rally to be in Des Moines, Iowa July 12-15, 2018

The site for the 2018 BMW MOA International Rally has been selected and announced. The location will be the Iowa State Fairgrounds in Des Moines, Iowa. The dates for the rally are July 12-15, 2018.
  6. kaldewaay

Four Wind Rally 2015

I went last year, great people, fun times, great on and off roads I'm going back this year. http://www.4windsbmw.org
  7. squiffynimrod

2014 BMWMOA National Rally

will be announced today at the Board meeting. Events Jackie Hughes 2:15 ? 2:30 ? Weekend Getaways ? 2014 Rally Announcement Guesses? --> 2013 West Zone 1 --> 2014 Midwest Zone 3 --> 2015...
Back