• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

bar risers

1. F

K1200 bar risers

I recently sold my 2001 r1100rt and replaced it with a 2003 k1200gt. I need to get bar risers for it, as it is an aggressive riding position and I have T rex arms. I really need about 3” of rise. Any suggestions? I have found a bunch of different styles that say they will fit my bike, but quite...
  2. N

New RT rider!

Hey all, Just traded in my 94 K75 for a new R1200RT. It has been sitting in the shed and today was the day it came out. I ended up riding 150 miles today. I love this bike. One problem though, my right shoulder is killing me. I have been looking around at other forums and everyone else says...
  3. J

TT riser gap

Looking for some advise. Installing Tourtech handlebar riser on my 17 GSA and when the bolts are tightened down there is a gap between bmw and TT riser. I wouldn't think this is correct. I'm I missing something? The instructions are a diagram of where they go. On the diagrams there is reference...
  4. T

wet head bar raisers

Does anyone have experience with handlebar raisers on the 2013 1200 GS? i am considering the Rox speed FX. I want to make certain that the existing clutch and brake cables will work with out modifications. Any other suggestions are welcome
  5. Z

Making K1200R a tourer

I think you should track down a k12r sport as well, mtkeehan. I currently ride one. My prior ride was a R12ST, and I was astonished at the amount of wind buffetting on the k12r sport. I can't imagine trying to tour on a naked k12r, even with a ZTechnic screen. I'm fairly happy with my k12r...
Back