• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

bike shipping

1. G

Motorcycle Shipping

I just purchased a BMW in Florida. I need to have it shipped to me in California. Looking for recommendations for a shipping company. Thanks Gail Miller
  2. M

Bike shipper needed

I may need a good company to ship a motorcycle on the East coast. Recommendations please Mike
  3. N

Moto Shipping Recommendation

Need recommendation(s) for honest, careful, fair priced Moto shippers for US shipments. Several friends have had bad experiences with some so I'm asking for "expert" advice from the Membership. Thanks. Norm
  4. B

Shipping Bike

How to find a place to drop ship three bikes in Denver area Hello folks, I am planning to ship three bikes to Denver (easier flight options) the ride around for a couple weeks, hit the rally ,then ride back to East Coast. I am using uShip and need to find someone on the Denver side to accept...
  5. rttourer

Shipping Bike- Sticker Shock

I've used Federal Transport a number of times for east coast to west coast shipping. Hisorically, they've run from the mid-upper $700's (includes $15k insurance). Got my quote recently and the price for shipping and same insurance is $925. I realize in the grand scheme of things it's only...
  6. lasnin

Motorcycle Transporters - Recommendations??

Hello Motorbike Riders & Colleagues: I need to ship an RT from a Texas dealer to my domicile in Northeastern California. I know that the MOA has a couple of transporters listed on their website, however I wanted to see what all your experiences and recommendations would be. Thanks in advance!
  7. B

Need a Transport Service, please.

Just purchased a sweet '76 R90/6 located in the Atlanta area and need to ship it to the Philadelphia area. Can anyone recommend a reasonably-priced, reliable carrier? Many thanks.
  8. S

Shipping a Bike

Can I get some advice about Shipping a Bike. I need to ship a bike from just north of Seattle, Washington to Houston, Texas. Can anyone recommend some companies and or tips on how to do this. Thanks!
  9. D

Bike Shipping FROM Rally?

HiI'm in Berkeley, CA,and intend to get to Mpls by way of the Natchez Trace, Blue Ridge Parkway, Shenandoah Parkway. That means, by the time I get to the Rally, I'll be at 4,000 miles. At that point, I'm going to be running out time (and maybe energy). Would love to discover that Federal, or...
  10. 7

Bike week

I would like to get my bike to south Florida around the time of bike week. Any one shipping or trailering from NYC- North Jersey where we can ban together and save some money?
Back