• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

tennessee

1. M

Tennessee BMW dealer and mechanic options, Pandora or Bloodworth?

Good day, I recently moved to Chattanooga TN and am considering the local BMW dealerships. Are there any opinions - good or bad - regarding Pandora in Chattanooga and Bloodworth in Nashville? I do much of my own work but I would like to have a dealer I can trust for jobs I can't tackle...
  2. CaptRehkopf

2018 RTE Ride To Eat Northwest TN Saturday April 7, 2018 See the Eagles

2018 RTE Ride To Eat Northwest TN Saturday April 7, 2018 See the Eagles Hi all, My suggestion for the winter doldrums is to put this SPRING RTE on your calendar and you'll be part of the magic of wishing for better riding conditions in the new season, promise! Ride Safe everyone and see you in...
  3. CaptRehkopf

RTE Ride To Eat Tiptonville April 2th, 2016--See the Eagles

Hi All, Great food, GREAT times, and GREAT company for this annual RTE in Northwest Tennessee. http://forum.ironbutt.org/index.php?threads/ride-to-eat-tiptonville-april-2th-2016-see-the-eagles.22/ Ride To Eat Tiptonville April 2th, 2016--See the Eagles Hi all, It was a great gathering last...
  4. jcj78

Hi from 37334

Hi y'all. FNG here. I've had an old Motobrick for a few years. Bought an almost-as-old Motoboxer last month. Neither is gonna win "best-in-show" anytime soon, but I get a lot of enjoyment out of them both. 1993 K75 (formerly an "S", my first BMW)...
  5. CaptRehkopf

Ride To Eat Tiptonville April 4th, 2015--See the Eagles

Ride To Eat Tiptonville April 4th, 2015--See the Eagles Hi all, My suggestion for the winter doldrums is to put this SPRING RTE on your calendar and you'll be part of the magic of wishing for better riding conditions in the new season, promise! Ride Safe everyone and see you in West Tennessee...
  6. CaptRehkopf

Ride To Eat Tiptonville April 5th, 2014--See the Eagles

Hi all, Here you go a RTE in West TN. I would also like to be contacted so I'll know how big a room to reserve? Boyettte's Restaurant in Tiptonville, TN, 12:pm-2:00pm Saturday April 5, 2014. This ride is scheduled at the same time as the Bald Eagles' baby eaglets should be about two to three...
  7. dwestly

new to BMW ownership and BMWMOA. From Memphis TN

Welcome. We ride up there often and have property in NE TN. Enjoy your beautiful riding country!
Back