• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

c650gt

1. R

How does it feel, satisfying your hunger to tour

What is it about going on a long, multi-day tour that makes us want to keep going back? For me, I see daily life as doing what you need to do to survive, we work, we go about doing our chores, or running around doing what others expect of us for various reasons, and all the while, deep inside...
  2. GILLY

Aux light bracket

I posted this on the Google+ site as well, I am sure I saw a pic of these mounts somewhere, otherwise I might make my own. I (thought) I saw mounts for the 650GT that went under the mirror bracket, can't locate online right now. Also loking for suggestions on the aux lights themselves, just...
  3. D

c600 sport Stripped naked

To start with, the color panels are not color plastic panels. they are painted. I found the color codes and kits at www.colorrite.com, you can paint other items to match, this includes the lower silver panel as well.
Back