• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

gloves

1. moshe_levy

Lee Parks Deersports PCi 3 Year Durability Report

All Here's a quick look at how the Lee Parks Deersports PCi gloves are holding up after three years of commuting duty! <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Iz6ZrGpcoQE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope...
  2. W

Gloves- protection, non- bulky

Posted this on another site as well... Finally going to buy some real MC gloves, and looking for a glove that maximizes protection and is basically a 3 season glove. My search is motivated by an upcoming RawHyde course- they require a better glove than the Walmart ones I currently use. Not...
  3. M

Waterproof cold weather gloves

So I camped out on the mississippi river a while back, and rode through 3 hours straight worth of thunderstorms to get back home. My cheapo waterproof gloves have finally started to fall apart after years of use, and left my hands wet, and cold. Anyone have any suggestions for good waterproof...
  4. P

Students researching biker accessories in the US

Hi everyone, We are Marketing Masters students from the UK and we need some help from the US riders. We are currently looking to research the US motorcycle accessory industry. It would be great if you could help us filling out our short survey. The link is provided below...
  5. greggsnider

Suggestions for stretching gloves?

I bought a pair of BMW Airflow 2 gloves last fall. The overall fit is perfect. However, the 'meaty' part of my right thumb is somewhat tight/uncomfortable, especially during lots of throttle roll-on/off. I'd like to stretch that one area a little bit. Any suggestions on how to do this...
  6. A

American Gloves

Sorry, this is real simple, but I cannot remember the name of some quality gloves made right here in the good old U S of A. A very simple design. Help.
Back