• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

hard starting

1. N

Help-r1100s (2004)

NEED HELP! 2004 R1100S-46K HARD STARTING PROBLEM. CRANKS BUT DOES NOT START....Eventually does. Here is what I have done-so far *Pulled all the plugs and checked-no oil fouling-looked fine. *Checked coils-all are working fine (replaced RT side-with new one). *Checked...
  2. taran1900

2019 R1250 RT - Hard starting

Hello All, I have 8600-8700 miles on my 2019 R1250RT here is North Texas. Over time, the bike has gotten harder to start, mostly in the morning. This issue is it's now not firing up on the first press of the starter button sometimes. This morning I let the starter run for a good 2 to three...
  3. A

Brutal Starting Issue- 1983 R80 GS

Hi folks, I'm a Nor'easter and it's just starting to really get cold. My 1983 R80 GS is in the garage and I've been working on it slowly. Last week, after a particularly cold evening with no tender on it, I went to start it in the morning and it wouldn't turn over, the ignition just started...
Back