• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

maintenance schedule

1. H

Maintenance Schedule?

I'm rounding out year #2 with my 2013 R1200RT. I'm planning to do some maintenance this winter and having a hard time finding a maintenance schedule. I know oil is 6k miles or annually. I'm interested in everything else as well. Seems like a simple/common thing, but I'm having a heck of a time...
  2. imperialstout

New 1250rt owner. Questions about first service and a passenger

First off -- been a BMW rider for about 20 years. The RT is my 4th BMW and I still have my 1150GSAdv which I love. She is family. Its been a few years since I was an active rider. Would ride on and off through out the year but I'm taking this hobby back on. I picked up a new 1250RT last week...
  3. T

G310R - Accessories and Maintenance

We purchased a G310R a few days ago to serve as my wife's first motorcycle. I test rode several bikes and did a lot of research before choosing her starter bike, with the goal of moving her up in the next 6 months to a year. I ride a 2016 R1200GS Adventure, so I might be a little biased...
  4. ExGMan

RT Maintenance Schedule - From BMW Rider's Manual

I found that the latest "Rider's Manual" for the RT includes the maintenance schedule for the motorcycle. This was not printed in previous editions. I made a photo of the appropriate pages, but the upload process reduced its resolution. I think it's still legible, and hope it's helpful to someone:
  5. 7

Homemade Electronic Bike Log

Since I do as much service and maintenance as I can, here is a homemade Bike Log that I made to replace the written Log that I used to keep. I made that written log book too large to carry all the time, so I'm trying a computer version. I made the first mistake on an Apple device. I put the...
  6. O

Maint. Sched 2010 12RT

Hi Folks Where can you find a detailed maintenance schedule for a 2010 RT. I am getting to the 21k point. Fluids are up-to-date, but what else is needed?? Ben
Back