• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

rally patch

1. lee

2019 Rally Patch Will be Available Soon

If you did not purchase a patch at the Lebanon Rally and want one, you'll be able to order from the MOA Gear Store soon. Check later in the week. Patches are being ordered and it will be 4 to 6 weeks before they're available.
  2. lee

Rally Patch

Did they not hand out a rally patch this year? There was a pin in our mugs but no patch. Most of my patches and pins go in a gallon zip lock, but I like to pin the National patches to the wall in my bike room. If they had patches I'll contact the office to see if they have any left.
Back