• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

50 amp fuse

1. 61249

Alternator Dead and Gone

This is a long and sad story that began on a pleasant ride in September. My Bike: 2014 R1200RT purchased new with 55,000 miles currently on the ODO. Additional electrical components: Clearwater Darla lights Symptom of problem: no physical warning, just two lit icon in the dash; a yellow...
  2. Boxflyer

Corrosion Problem with 50A Fuse Holder on 2016RT

While helping find this 50A fuse on a 2014RT as posted by user 61249…I discovered a problem on my own 2016RT. My location of the 50A fuse is right under the riders seat on the RH side of the ECU, where it's shown in the Owners Manual on Pg 14 & 148. The issue with mine was that one of the 2...
  3. 61249

2014 RT - where is the 50 amp fuse??

My 2014 RT with 45000 miles has decided not to charge the battery. The service manager at my favorite dealer has suggested that the problem may be the 50 amp fuse. He even sent me service photos of its location. Having a spare 50 amp fuse, I was eager to replace this fuse, but I can not locate...
Back