• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

headlights

1. 88bmwjeff

Are Headlights Too Bright????

As a rider, I want enough lights to be seen. However, I've found that some headlights are too bright at night that require me to look away, which has an opposite effect since I can no longer pay attention to what's in front of me. Here's a short video from Today about this issue. I do hope...
  2. S

cyclops led headlights

I ran across these doing a search on the web, and was wondering if anyone has tried these? They offer a kit for $200,
  3. Y

How do I Change Marker Lights - 2007 1200RT

Those two little lights above and outside the headlights are, I think, called marker lights. They have both gone out and I can't see how to change them. Anyone know? I have a 2007 R1200RT.
  4. 2

2006 RT - All Headlights Went Out - All at once...

This morning started like any other, but I made a 20 minute stop on my way to work this morning. When I fired the bike back up I noticed that the Front Headlight Indicator Warning light was on. Thinking that this wasn't a critical issue I continued on and made it to work, knowing I had a few...
Back