• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

sena 20s

1. D

Intercom that works with the 2020 TFT display

I have a pair of SENA S20 intercoms. I recently purchased a 2020 r1250RS which has the new TFT display. I am having trouble getting the intercom to communicate with the bike's TFT while having the intercom work with the passenger. What I have ended up doing is disconnecting the bluetooth from...
  2. O

Connecting a Sena 20S to R1250RT

Perhaps this has been discussed before, but I could not find a lot of detail on the subject. I have a 2019 R1250RT with nav VI. I believe I have connected my Sena 20S / iPhone 11 / nav VI in the proper sequence. Unfortunately when I play music, it sounds awful. The sound is distorted and the...
  3. Snoops

Cardo packtalk with JBL sound

Hello fellow members, I'm a new member in Spring Texas and absolutely love riding my R1200RS recently upgraded from a F80ST, which was also a great bike! So on to my question, my RS is equipped with the NAV6 and I was looking for feed back from anyone that has used or is using a cardo...
  4. E

2016 R1200 GSA, Nav VI, iPhone 6, Sena 20S EVO - What can I expect?

After reading pages upon pages of posts on this and other forums, I'm not sure what to expect. I have the setup listed above and just purchased a Sena 20S EVO. Based on what I've read, I'm afraid to open the box as MANY people seem to not be getting the experience that was advertised – music...
  5. derost

Latest and Greatest Stereo Earbuds

So I just got a new set of stereo earbuds from Big Ear and these things are amazing! They are the first on the market that allow you to switch between a short cord, long cord, and a bluetooth cord. I have just taken some rides and hooked into my Sena 20S I can't believe the difference. I run XM...
  6. AjaxTheDog

Does anyone know how to save/reload the configuration settings on a Sena 20S?

Occasionally I have had to do a factory reset on my 20S units and that wipes out all my FM stations, phone numbers, and other non default settings. It would seem logical that a configuration file for all this could be saved somewhere and then reloaded as needed instead of having to type it all...
  7. globalrider

Sena 20S

I'm considering a Sena 20S. I just got a reply back from the Sena Support Team stating the battery is not replaceable. So I take it if battery capacity after numerous charges drops by enough that talk time is way down, I am just supposed to throw away an expensive item? :banghead Our...
  8. skibumwi

Sena 20s Charging issue - SOLVED

Hi all, I've been working with my new Sena 20s and finally got everything paired up and working properly (see the the thread "Sena 20 w/r1200rt"). Went for a long ride today and the unit informed me that the battery was low, and then about 1 minute later it repeated the Low battery warning and...
  9. R

Need help - how to connect my stuff to a new R1200RT

Hey guys, it me again. I posted about getting either a '15 or a '16 RT. I'm comfortable with the decisions of which hardware to purchase with this RT, but I'm holding off until I'm confident about how I'm going to get my gadgets to connect to the new Beemer so I can make full use of the bike. So...
  10. J

Current thoughts on Sena 20S?

On my 07 GSA I currently have a Starcom Advance that I mounted when the bike was new. It's always been pretty good when I'm solo, but even with a pillion with a full face helmet, I pretty much hear constant wind noise from the passengers mic unless I turn the sensitivity all the way down. That...
  11. waxrash

The Sena 20S challenge. Take my money, please.

I would like to issue a challenge to anyone who can make a Sena 20s work as described in the manual, in my environment. I am offering a reward. First my environment: Sena 20s (1.3 Firmware) (I have replaced the unit once already just thinking it must be defective, same result on new unit)...
  12. K

Sena S20 w/ 1200RT

I have a Sena S20 that I am trying to use with my new 2014 1200RT. It will link like normal but the audio quality from the radio and nav is very bad. Have I missed something or doing something wrong. Thanks
  13. Emoto

Sena 20S Motorcycle Bluetooth Communication System

Sena 20S Motorcycle Bluetooth Communication System The little communicator that does it all This review can also be seen on my web site (with more pics!) here: http://home.comcast.net/~emoto1/Sena20S.htm Motorcycling is many things to many...
Back